Kegel exercises for women’s health have been around for a long, long time dating back to when they were first discussed in the 1940s by Dr. Arnold Kegel from the University of Southern California. Originally, these pelvic floor exercises were targeted to help women who were experiencing urinary incontinence.
Today, the benefits of Kegel exercises go far beyond bladder control. From better sexual satisfaction, to speeding up postnatal recovery, to reducing urinary leakage, Kegel exercises are good for you and for your overall health and lifestyle.
These exercises target the pelvic floor muscles. A strong pelvic floor is essential for optimal bladder control and maximum sexual pleasure. So, it is no wonder that Kegel exercises for women have become popular and helpful for all ages.
The Youthful, Life-Affirming Benefits of Kegel Exercises
Everyone deserves a life free of health concerns and the ability to achieve pleasure. But according to the NIH, one in four women are affected by pelvic-floor problems that hinder their ability to achieve overall wellness and sexual satisfaction.
The pelvic floor is a powerful layer of muscles that plays an important role in core stability, bladder control, postnatal recovery, and sex. Weak pelvic floor muscles mean poor bladder control and less enjoyment from sexual encounters.
But there is hope.
Kegel exercises offer a way to develop and maintain strong pelvic floor muscles, providing many benefits:
- Improve sexual experiences: When it comes to sex, Kegels can build muscle strength, increase sensation, boost blood flow, and achieve stronger orgasms. Strong pelvic floor muscles provide the tightness and tone to the vaginal canal which makes intimacy better for both you and your partner.
- Bladder control during sex. Sexual stimulation can put pressure on the bladder or urethra. An estimated 60 percent of women experience leaking urine during sex. Kegel exercises help develop strong pelvic floor muscles to prevent accidentally peeing during sex to make the entire experience more enjoyable.
- Quicker postnatal recovery. Urinary incontinence is a common post-pregnancy concern. Performing Kegel exercises after pregnancy can help heal and tighten the sphincter muscles that control the flow of urine.
- Benefits prolapse. Research shows that Kegel exercises are an effective treatment for prolapse with virtually no known side-effects. Pelvic floor exercises can even reduce the frequency of vaginal prolapse symptoms and as well as help with a prolapsed bladder.
- Exercise without leaks. Bladder leakage while exercising is usually due to stress incontinence. This can happen with things like sneezing, coughing, having sex, and working out. Strengthening the pelvic floor muscles with Kegel exercises can reduce urine leakage when jogging, jumping, or performing intense exercises.
Intensity: Kegels You’ll Love to Do
Pelvic floor exercises can be difficult to get right. Unfortunately, 30% of women don’t perform Kegel exercises correctly. It’s not easy finding your pelvic floor muscles, let alone isolating them and exercising them correctly. Just like with other exercises, your form is crucial to carrying out the exercise safely and correctly.
For a powerful orgasm, a strong, healthy pelvic floor and getting the right stimulation is necessary. Intensity by InControl Medical is an intimate health device and an automatic Kegel exerciser and that is fun and motivating so you can get the most out of your Kegel program.
As Intensity automatically strengthens your pelvic floor muscles, it teaches you how an effective, properly performed Kegel exercise should feel. With Intensity, you will be able to develop strong pelvic muscles, especially around the vagina, for maximum benefits that are much quicker than doing the exercises on your own.
The patented muscle stimulation of Intensity is designed to develop strong pelvic floor muscles. When you use Intensity, you will find you experience countless benefits including:
- Improved intimacy, sensation, passion, sexual satisfaction, and orgasm
- Bladder control and the ability to avoid accidental urinary leakage
- Faster recovery from childbirth
Intensity Delivers Ultimate Gratification and Results
The advantages of Intensity are numerous and you’ll enjoy all the benefits this device brings:
- Ultimate Pleasure. Intensity teaches you how to properly perform Kegel exercise and guides you in learning proper techniques to strengthen weak pelvic floor muscles. The design combines muscle stimulation and inflation to activate more nerves, resulting in powerful pleasure and satisfying sensations. The unique design of Intensity also delivers stimulation to the both external portion of the clitoris and the internal portion for ultimate gratification.
- Customized Fit. Intensity allows you to inflate the device to the perfect size and design your own level of pulsation. Inflation provides the all-important action of active resistance for pelvic floor muscles to contract against, resulting in a full muscle contraction. The inflation allows your body to experience increased sensation with every session. Once properly inserted you will enjoy the additional benefits of the internal and external g-spot.
- Discretion and Privacy. Intensity from InControl can be purchased online is delivered directly to your front door in discreet packaging to protect your privacy.
- Professional Support. A confidential, toll-free helpline is staffed with female medical nurses trained to answer any questions you may have about Intensity.
Intensity for Enhanced Intimacy and More
Intensity offers pleasure with a purpose. It is a simple and easy scientifically designed device that will improve your health and sexual satisfaction by allowing you to properly performing pelvic muscle exercises. With Intensity, you will learn why Kegels are so good for you and your life, too.
Don’t wait! To get the greatest satisfaction, add Intensity by InControl Medical to promote your pleasure and benefit your health.
And for a limited time, Intensity can be purchased at an exceptionally low price. The value of everything you receive with Intensity is remarkable. Call 262-373-0422 now to order.
Find out more about the benefits of Intensity from InControl Medical and begin to enjoy life-changing benefits and enhanced pleasure.